Growing your business
If you’re running a business in Kabul and see opportunities for growth – we’re here to support you! We provide enterprises with access to business support, investment and market opportunities.
The accelerator program provides you with all you need to grow your business. We’ll help you refine your business model, improve your business practices and get ready for investment.
The accelerator programme is delivered through different components over a period of 5 months, each guiding you along on your path to growth:
- Business training: 8 Engaging modules to help you build your entrepreneurial and management skills, and give you practical tools to analyse your business and attain valuable insights.
- Personal coaching: 2-hours of coaching credit per month to digest course learnings, help you through key business decisions, and encourage you to set goals and make action plans.
- Dedicated consultants: Teams of advisors to help you get the fundamentals in place, such as making sure your financial administration is in order, building a strong brand, implementing essential HR tools and processes, and developing your growth plan and investment pitch.
- Networking: Regular events to introduce you to the wider entrepreneurial community.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for driven entrepreneurs who are eager to learn and ready to grow their businesses. We expect committed business owners that personally attend at least 80% of trainings and events. The acceleration program is open to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Operational business, generating revenue for a minimum of 1 year
- The enterprise should be registered and should have all required licenses
- Employment of at least 5 staff members
- Generation of more than USD 25.000 in revenue per year, OR
- More than USD 50.000 in assets (items owned by the company such as property and machines)
- Located maximum one-hour travel away from Kabul
- Looking for funding to scale
- Not currently blacklisted at any financial inclusion and free from litigation
- Not operating in harmful industries such as alcohol, tobacco, arms and mining.